Places to go and things to do?
- The Genesee Country Inn is the perfect place to stay and use as a hub to visit the area attractions and sites.
- Tour the Genesee Country Village and Museum, the third largest historical living museum in the country.
- Visit the Jello Gallery Museum in historic LeRoy to see where this treat was invented.
- Hike through Letchworth State Park and see the “Grand Canyon of the East.” Hot air balloon rides are available throughout the summer.
- Visit the Abbey of the Genesee in Piffard and the bread store where Monks breads is made.
- Travel into Rochester, a short 20 minute drive, to see High Falls, the George Eastman House, National Museum of Play at The Strong, or the Susan B Anthony House, or a walking tour of downtown Rochester.
- In Canandaigua, Sonnenberg Gardens, Finger Lake wineries, and antiquing abound.
- Hike or bike the Erie Canal or take a boat ride on the Mary Jemison or Sam Patch.
- Golfer? There are over 70 golf courses…..including nearby Mill Creek, Craige Brae, Caledonia Country Club, Chili Country Club, Lima Country Club, Salmon Creek and Wildwood Country Club.
Other places of interest: